Friday, August 22, 2008

Ready for some FOOTBALL !!!!




Who's ready for some FOOTBALL!! That's right it's time for football. Marlin started football one week ago. So one week down and many weeks to go. He is really excited for his 5th grade season. He is on the Chiefs GMFL league. Keith coaches that team. It is his love. If I would let him he would coach high school football. Here in West Texas Football is huge. Go Saturday Night Lights. Just a little info about High School football in West Texas, you have to buy season ticket to get into the football games on Friday night. It is CRAZY!!!
KJ is starting on the 7th grade team. He thinks he is big now being in Jr. High. I'll he pictures of him when his season starts.

Kaelie starts cheer leading soon as well. Yes I said it, the huge bad word "cheer leading." Worst of all I have a cheerleader.

1 comments:

Jackie said...

I remember standing in line at the grocery store when I first moved to Midland. Some lady started talking to me about "the game" of course I was clueless as to what "game" she was talking about, but naturally I tried to pretend to be in the loop. After she and another guy went on and on and on I finally gave up on my pride and asked "what game?" I am not kidding you could have heard a pin drop at HEB. Of course they were talking about the high school football game. Silly me!