Saturday, August 2, 2008

Summer Boredom

Summer is almost over and we haven't done much. My kids are bored to death and are driving me crazy. Gotta love the end of summer and school really needs to start attitude that I'm sure many mothers have about now. I haven't taken any pictures of the absolute boredom so I can't post those, just imagine it in your head. We have had almost a month of ZERO sports, but that doesn't last long. On Monday the boys start football and Kaelie starts up cheer. Yes I said it, I have a cheerleader. Its is almost a dirty word to me and my sisters but Kaelie loves it and that is right where she belongs. I will have many football and cheer picture to post real soon. On my play list I found this skit about the comparisons of football and baseball. It was kinda funny. I sneak peek into my life.
It has been a different summer for us as we usually go see family in Arizona, which takes up most of the summer. This summer I was down healing in bed and taking it easy for most part so we didn't get to visit family or do anything to much fun. I hope everyone enjoyed their summer. School is around the corner and no more sleeping in.

1 comments:

amy said...

Sorry for being a lame sis-in-law and not even calling to check on you...but I have been getting updates from Mom. We missed not seeing you guys this summer. Oh, and we started football this week too for the first time and man...it's running our lives! The boys love it. And Gracie starts dance and gym in a week or so and even Abby gets to do a dance class this year. Talk to you soon! Love ya!