Monday, February 2, 2009

SUPER BOWL 43!!!!!!!!!

It was Superbowl Sunday. Cardinals VS Steelers. Thanks to Uncle Dane for sending us Jerseys in such a hurry. We had lots of yummy food (Nachos, enchiladas, rice and beans) and good friends (Ladd, Monica, Zach, Zane, Lane, and Austin) to spend the evening with.

I figured out how to work the self timer on the camera.
You know the Russell's dress the part when it comes to a sporting event!!!!
Kj getting ready for the game. Off with the church clothes, on with the jerseys.
Marlin relaxing before the game.
Kaelie was really excited all week long, but got sick Saturday night. She had 102 fever and
a bad cough.
Keith and I sportin' the Cards gear.

Keith and Ladd Byars (coaching buddy), so intense watching the bad officiated game.
I think Kaelie's Tylenol kicked in about now.

I thought Keith was the only crazy person that screams at the TV during football, but I was wrong. I was in a room full of CRAZY'S!!!!!!
Like father like son.
See what I mean. "Loco"
PSYCHO :O

INTENSE :)

Touchdown !!!
We are WINNING!!!!
Keith said he was just like Fitzgerald in his glory days. Don't you see all the similarities?????
We lost, but what a game. Maybe next year ;)

7 comments:

Ceri said...

Yeah, I remember Keith's glory days... wasn't Gilbert like 0-9 for like three years straight??? Go Keith! He must be getting too old to remember his *real* glory days. I bet he walked up hill both way in the snow to school too, right!

DeWitts said...

Looks like a fun party. It was a good super bowl but to bad we lost.

Heidi said...

SOUNDS LIKE FUN AT YOUR HOUSE.U GUYS LOOK CUTE AND READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL. WELL I HOPE KEALIE FEEL BETTER SOON.

Gillian said...

I knew you guys would be partying it up! You all look great--true fans. How was the mood at your house Sunday night? :)

Jackie said...

It was a good game! I missed the last part, had to go to bed, holy crap it was like midnight here. Looks like quite the superbowl party too!

Timari said...

The mood wasn't too bad. I got a good laugh, when his hat would hit the floor really hard or would yell really loud at the TV like they could hear. Pretty comical. But it was fun. Would have been more fun with all of you. The you know whos. Jackie-I would have gone to bed also, with sparkly lip gloss on of course.

heidi said...

hope you don't mind me peaking in and visiting off of gil's blog. i had to comment on your superbowl pictures. we experienced the exact same wave of intense emotion for the duration of that game here in phx. so sad.-so close-dang it!
it was a somber place here yesterday but i believe they recieved a warm welcome home.
anyway-hope you are well! looks like it was a fun day.