Friday, October 3, 2008

All About KJ

It's been forever since my last post and I'm sorry for those who care. Life (kids extra activities) has so got in the way of my blogging time, house cleaning time, my homework time, and anything else you want to throw in there. I promised some football pics of KJ and here they are. His poor little team, let me say nicely sucks. I feel bad for KJ. I feel like he got the shaft, but I'm the mom and to most football men what do I know. (Only if they really knew what I know!!!!) Anyways off that subject, sorry for so many pictures it's mainly for family to get an inside look. Bye the way Kj is #12 and is the quarterback.

Kj running for a touchdown. He ran a quarterback sneak. See I knew that !!One of Kj's friends on the team, the other only good player. He is pretty much the line. But I'm thankful for him. His nickname is "Andre the Giant" can you tell. He's giving Kj a pat on the back, keep your head up.
Marlin's big game is tomorrow, so lucky all of you out there watch for many football pics of Marlin (tuna) soon.


1 comments:

Annie said...

He is such a cute big boy. When did he grow up, I remember when you had him and it was just the other day. Hasn't KJ's team won the super bowl like every year. Where are all those kids and why aren't they playing. and yea the mum thing is dumb. I don't get it. and Donny wants to know how Marlin got nicknamed tuna. I'm pretty sure I know but Donny doesn't believe me.