Friday, October 3, 2008

CRAZY Homecoming!!!!

They say "everything is bigger in Texas" that really does apply to everything. Here in Midland kids, mostly Jr. High kids do these things called "Mums". I'm sure it started out to be a little flower mum tacky thing, but now it has turned into a HUGE flower tacky MUM thing. They wear these big ugly things at the football game. In my opinion it is the dumbest thing I have ever seen. Kj had some friends that he went with. Trust me they are all friends. It was a good time for all of us. We had a big tail gate party with all the kids and their families. Most of these kids are new to me, so it was fun to get to know the kids and their families. You be the judge and tell how ridiculous it is. And bye the way I made Kj's mum that he gave Kennedy.Kj's football team was in the Homecoming Parade.

3 comments:

DeWitts said...

KJ is growing up way to fast. Pretty soon he's going to be taking a date to homecoming. Crazy!

Gillian said...

These pictures scream TEXAS--football, homecoming, mums--are you kidding me? Lauren is going to die when she sees this.
When did KJ get so big anyway?

Ceri said...

So they are all friends huh?? Who were you friends with when you were 13, misses meet me at the mall and the movies??? KJ is getting so handsome - watch out!