Thursday, June 19, 2008

All-Stars




Congrat's KJ(Killer Joe) and Marlin (Tuna)!!!!

They made the Midland Northern Baseball All-Star Team. KJ in on the 12 yr old team and Marlin is on the 10 yr old team. That means more baseball, at least 2 more months of baseball. For all those that know the game means no more swimming on game days. That's tough for mothers of bored kids. It is fun for the boys, and I'm so proud of their hard work. Good job kids and dad. Give Kaelie $5 and she is set for the game, which allows me to keep
score for the coach.

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Hey Timari. Congrats to the boys. They kick butt. Are you as bummed out as I am? I don't know what we'll do without them. Both sides of our families are betting on how long we'll stay here for. I guess it's bittersweet for you guys though. Congrats to Keith as well. See ya later.

Annie said...

Congrats to KJ and Marlin! You guys are studs and I'm so proud of you- Hit a home run for me and I'll send you are treat. I always new you guys were all-stars.

DeWitts said...

Hey Timari! How the heck are you? Your mom told me about your blog i hope thats ok. Your family is getting so big, good luck with all-stars! Oh this is your cuz Marti Caldwell now DeWitt. Keep in touch!